The new SI-TEX ColorMax 5 LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian™ Grounding Alarm, and is expandable to GPS Charting/Fishfinder unit with optional sensors.
- 5" color active matrix LCD display with 240 x 320 pixel resolution.
- Ultra-fast processor provides instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Expandable to GPS Charting/Fishfinder unit with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module. You can even add AIS or e-Loran receivers.
- GPS/WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations (available with internal or external antenna).
- Stores up to 500 waypoints/marks, 25 routes and 1000 track points.
- Guardian™ Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Backlit softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-Map MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Case Dimensions/Weight: 5.8"W x 6.1"H x 1.4"D, 1.1 lbs.
- Display Size: 3.4"W x 4.1"H (5" diagonal)
- Adjustable base mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
Guardian™ Grounding Alarm* feature continuously scans the electronic chart data in front of the boat to detect charted rocks, shoals, obstructions and areas that could pose a threat if the vessel were to continue along its current course. The area searched is user-definable and is identified by a triangle on the screen. Triggering timely and clear alarms.
Owner's Manual,Mounting Bracket,Power Cable,External Antenna