a77 7" MFD Touchscreen with ClearPulse Digital Sonar - No Charts
Raymarine's a77 Multifunction Touch Display combines a powerful GPS-Chartplotter with a ClearPulse Digital Sonar system perfect for freshwater or coastal anglers.
Select a77 models include Navionics Silver or Gold charts on microSD, or you can upgrade to 3D charting with satellite photos with Navionics Platinum Plus charts. The a77 can be expanded to include radar, CHIRP DownVision, AIS, thermal imaging and much, much more.
The a77 features a 7.0" widescreen, LED backlit LCD display that is optically bonded to its touchscreen for superior visibility day and night. The a77 is compatible with Raymarine's RayNet (SeaTalkhs) networking, as well as SeaTalkng and NMEA2000.
- Swipe, touch and navigate - the a77 is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse User Interface
- Super-fast, dual core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Powerful ClearPulse Digital Sonar with 50/200kHz frequency and 600 watts of power for crystal-clear images to depth of 3,000 feet
- Super-bright 7" , optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel GPS receiver
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on microSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Optional transom-mount, in-hull and thru-hull transducers available (sold separately)
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included