Lowrance 000-11658-001 Elite-7 CHIRP Fishfinder/Chartplotter Gold Combo - No Transducer
Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold Fishfinders/Chartplotters combine CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging, built-in GPS antenna and Navionics Gold high-definition mapping. CHIRP Sonar technology provides greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. The pre-packaged Navionics Gold chartcard features U.S./Canada/Alaska and Bahamas coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.
CHIRP Sonar Advantages
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold advantages
- Multiple CHIRP frequencies from a single transducer
- CHIRP sonar performance with a greater number of affordable transducers, including the Lowrance HDI Skimmer
- View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
Exclusive Lowrance Elite-7 CHIRP Gold features
- DownScan Imaging™ provides picture-like images of fish-holding structure beneath a boat.
- Selectable single-frequency sonar operation with award-winning Broadband Sounder™ performance.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Navionics Gold chartcard featuring U.S./Canada/Alaska and Bahamas coastal, Great Lakes and major Canadian lakes detail.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- Brilliant Elite color display for enhanced widescreen visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.