NavNet TZtouch introduced the capability to access tablets and smartphones via WiFi and TZtouch2 continues that ability. You can download and utilize several FREE apps for both Apple and Android devices for use with your TZtouch2 display. More wireless capabilities are coming soon, including connection to the ActiveCaptain service that delivers crowd-sourced points of interest, Community Charts that allow users to report changes such as depth, obstructions, etc., and finally a TimeZero™ Cloud Data Service that will allow you to back up and synchronize your data across your TimeZero™ devices.
- 12.1" multi touch display with edge-to-edge glass for a clean and stylish installation
- Bonded LCD for fog-free clear readability and polarized friendly
- Built-in RezBoost Fish Finder - 50/200kHz, 600 W/1 kW output
- Built-in 56 channel GPS/WAAS receiver
- Wireless connectivity for Android and iOS apps
- Utilizes MapMedia NOAA raster & vector charts (Jeppesen & Navionics version available separately)
- Easily switch between 2D and 3D charts
- Satellite Photofusion
- Works with all NavNet 3D/TZtouch sensors, i.e. UHD Radar, Network Sounders, Sirius/XM Weather, AIS, etc.
- NMEA2000 in/out port, NMEA0183 out port, HDMI Video out port, Two NTSC/PAL Camera ports
- Flush mount ready, optional mounting bracket available
- Can network with NavNet TZtouch (TZT9, TZT14 or TZTBB)
- Optional MCU002 Remote Controller
- Optional SDU001 Dual Micro SDXC Card Unit