- Revolutionary SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST option brings unrivaled steering comfort and control at the helm (This feature will be available in an upcoming software update)
- Selectable "Economy" and "Precision" Navigation Modes combine adaptive technology providing fuel and power savings of up to 2.5% or more.
- "Precision" XTE accuracy: within 18 ft.
- Dual NMEA2000 network interface and Furuno CAN bus interface provides isolation and redundancy for safety
- Simplified activation set-up by on-screen wizard
- Perfect for inboard or outboard power boats and sail boats
- Simple one-touch mode selection enables flexible steering and course control
- Perfect cosmetic match with NavNet 3D, FI50 instrument series, GP33 GPS Navigator and RD33 Data Display
- Mix and match up to 6 displays in a single network
Furuno NavPilot 700 Autopilot Shipping Information:
- 24 lbs.
29 x 14 x 14
Furuno NavPilot 700 Autopilot