3 lbs., 12 x 10 x 7
• WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) Receiver
• 12 Channel, All-in-View Parallel Tracking GPS Receiver
• Up to 900 Knot Tracking Velocity
• 90 Second Cold Start Acquisition, 20 Second Warm State Acquisition
• 3M Accuracy or higher (95% of the time, SA off)
• WAAS On/Off Selectable *
• 5 Lbs., 1 Carton
• 12 VDC at 100 mA
* For more information on WAAS, please check the USCG Navigational Center web site: www.navcen.uscg.gov
Furuno's BBWGPS WAAS/GPS Receiver Antenna makes any NavNet product capable of receiving WAAS and GPS information. Now there is no need to have a separate unit to get your WAAS/GPS fix. This WAAS/GPS Receiver Antenna has everything you need built-in, and it delivers accuracy better than 3 meters by decoding GPS correction signals from the WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System).
In addition to its WAAS capability, the antenna has a compact 12-channel GPS Receiver that provides accurate and reliable position fixing. Simply connect the antenna to any NavNet display and you can display WAAS/GPS information on one display or the entire NavNet network.